• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hell creek suspension??

millerJoop79

NAXJA Forum User
anyone ever heard of hell creek suspension?? theres a 4.5 kit with leaf packs, coils, sway bar drop brackets, front lower control arms, t-case drop, brake line relocation brackets, track rod drop brackets, and all hardware for 475$. good deal or is there stuff any good??? thanks for the input

If you found that Hell Creek suspension on E-bay......I think it might be a re-packaged Rough Country....or something very, very similar to it. Maybe not....but I'm pretty sure I seen something like that on E-bay once...and after looking into it...it turned out to be the RC kit afterall.

Aron

BigDawgz said:
If you found that Hell Creek suspension on E-bay......I think it might be a re-packaged Rough Country....or something very, very similar to it. Maybe not....but I'm pretty sure I seen something like that on E-bay once...and after looking into it...it turned out to be the RC kit afterall.

Aron

yea it was on ebay. it worth the money or no?

One of my friends has this 4.5 Hellcreek you speak of, it is rough country stuff. Heck some of the hardware packets still said rough country and had some rough country decals in the box. Be prepared for it to be a bit bigger than 4.5", his sits at roughly 5.5" and it has been over a year since we put it on. The only problem with the lift is the shocks that it comes with are crap. They wear out after a few months, then they start squeaking like your jeep is full of starving puppies. Other than the shocks its a pretty sound kit, it went on smoothly and hasnt had any problems with sagging (still flexes nicely too). I would say go ahead and buy it but buy some brakelines and shocks at the same time (you could always try to sell them to some other poor soul on ebay). Good luck with it all.

1990XJ4x4 said:
One of my friends has this 4.5 Hellcreek you speak of, it is rough country stuff. Heck some of the hardware packets still said rough country and had some rough country decals in the box. Be prepared for it to be a bit bigger than 4.5", his sits at roughly 5.5" and it has been over a year since we put it on. The only problem with the lift is the shocks that it comes with are crap. They wear out after a few months, then they start squeaking like your jeep is full of starving puppies. Other than the shocks its a pretty sound kit, it went on smoothly and hasnt had any problems with sagging (still flexes nicely too). I would say go ahead and buy it but buy some brakelines and shocks at the same time (you could always try to sell them to some other poor soul on ebay). Good luck with it all.

thanks for the input

Back