• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 91' lifted XJ in CA

awr94903

NAXJA Forum User
I've just purchased a new jeep so the old one has gotta go. It's a '91 xj that's served me well. It's very capable off road and still driveable on the street (it's been my daily driver for the past year and a half). I have many pictures that I can email to anyone who wants them. Here's the specs:

1991 Jeep Cherokee 4wd Laredo

4.0L HO Inline-6
K&N Airfilter
Dynomax Exhaust
Aux. Oil Cooler
Automatic Transmission with Overdrive
Aux. Tranny Cooler
166,000 miles
AC, PS, PB, PL, PW
Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control
Kenwood CD player
JBL speakers
Electric Thermometer and Compass
Factory Roof Rack
New Front Clip
Recent Oil Change
Redline Synthetics
Brakes just done (New Pads, Rotors, & Calipers)
6” of Rubicon Express lift
(Front Coil Springs, Track Bar (with drop bracket), Drop Pitman Arm, Shocks, Brake Lines, Coil Spacers, Sway Bar Disconnects, Rear Leaf Springs, Shackles & more)
Lifted the Right Way, no blocks or add-a-leafs!
32”x11.5”x15” BfGoodrich Mud Terrains
15x8 American Racing AR767 Wheels
dana 30 front, chrysler 8.25 rear
np 231 transfercase
Slip Yoke Eliminator
CV Driveshafts Front & Rear
Limited Slip Rear Differential
3rd Class Receiver Hitch
2nd set of Tires and Wheels (31" at's)

The rear main seal leaks oil, it was originally just a small leak (100 miles ago) but I figured I'd try to fixed it, but due to my limited mechanical ablilities it now leaks more oil. I know it's the rear main seal because it only leaks oil when driven. The other mechanical issue is the vacum disconect for the 4wd on the front diff. These thinks are notorius for failing and the one on this jeep finally didn't. It works intermittently, but it doesn't work more often than it does. I will try to trouble shoot this a bit. It can be fixed for good with a $200 posi lock kit.
The body is fair. There a few dents here and there and quite a bit of arizona pinstriping and half of the clearcoat is gone. No rust!
The interior is in pretty decent condition, a few grease stains in the back and the headliner is sagging a little in the back.
I also have a bunch of misc. extras I can include if buyer is interested.
Located in the bay area.
I have many pics that I can email.

Price: $3000 or best offer

I sent you a e-mail.

ZPD what's your email? Have I sent pics to everybody who is interested (except ZPD)? I will include any of the following parts if the buyer is interested and I have not sold them separetly yet:
4.10 gears for dana 35
lockright for dana 35
new 10" rockkrawler coils
sub box for 2 12's
stock wheels with 31" big o at's

NOTE: this jeep has the chrysler 8.25

Back