• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T- Case Loose?

howie1975

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 95 sport and I think the T-case is loose and I am not sure how it is secured in place? I was under the vehicle and I could not tell how it was attached. I know something is loose but can't tell were it is coming from. I just put a new exhaust and leaf springs,and shocks and I made sure they are all tight. I only hear the the noise when I hit biger bumps going straight. I am A new owner. Howie

Well from what i know the tcase is attached to the tranny via 5 or 6 nuts. You could check those out, but i am not sure exactly what youa re saying ?

pete

There is also a rubber bushing that the front exhaust support slips into. When this bushing gets old and sloppy it can cause the exhaust to rattle and even bump on the floorboard. I dont know if this helps but it is definatly something to look at.

Back