• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to Get a Factory Soundbar

eric91xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a '96 country that is missing the factory soundbar for some reason there is just a whole in the headliner where it was. I've looked everywhere including junkyards and can't come up with anything. The trucks interior is tan. does anyone know where to get one?

eric

eric91xj said:
does anyone know where to get one?

Look here. I know it's grey, not tan, but they're pretty helpful in finding what people are looking for. BTW, they really do mean it when they say they're closed through the end of the month.

Do a quick search, someone posted about getting one from the dealer on close out. I believe it was less than $50. HTH. JIM.

yeah i seen that grey one at jeepsrus but they don't have any tan ones, i really don't want a grey soundbar in an all tan cherokee country. i think i might be outta luck, maybe make my own outta fiberglass, anyone ever try that?

eric

I got mine at a junkyard out of a 96 for 10 bucks. That was with the wiring harness too and in fantastic shape.

I went to a local dealership and paid $75 for one about a week ago. I had read the same thread about them being less than $50, but the dealership insisted that it was $75. I paid for it anyway, since it is the same gray as my interior and comes with all parts/harnesses, and it get's rid of the two custom boxes I had made floating around in the rear end. I don't know if it makes a difference, but they didn't have it in stock, they had to order it. Maybe that is where the extra $25 comes in?

Back