• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find 4.0L exhaust sound files?

nosajwp

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the market for a new exhaust, but I can't decide on which muffler to get.

Do you guys know of any websites that have sound files of 4.0L's with various mufflers?

I'd like to hear one with a Flowmaster, Magnaflow, Dynomax, etc.

Wow I just realized how weak my stock 4.0 sounds. I should atleast get glass packs or something...dang. Thanks for the link.

The 50 series flowmaster on that site sounds very much like the one I have. Its a pretty good representation of what they really sound like, despite the poor audio quality.

bustednutz said:
The 50 series flowmaster on that site sounds very much like the one I have. Its a pretty good representation of what they really sound like, despite the poor audio quality.

Maybe its just the poor sound quality, but my 50 series deltaflow sounds a lot more like the clip on that site of the 40 series, I even went outside and started the Jeep up the listen to it again. That could be in part due to my highflow cat and 2.5" pipe from the cat back.

Back