• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

About RE Long Arm

Stonycar

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I know a lot of people said that the RE long arm kit is not yet available. I live in Quebec province in Canada and I found one of the few RE dealers here in quebec. the Dude told me that he has the RE long arm kit in stock and that he had no problem getting it. So is it out or not?? I mean, did anybody had the chance to test it yet or at least saw the kit. I just wanna be sure the dude is not trying to sell me somethin that is not yet out cauz hes a couple hours away from my place so dont wanna go there for nothin... Thx for the infromation :D

They've been out. There was a write up with quite a few pics a few months ago. You can order just the conversion or the whole kit. You can even buy the individual parts like the crossmember, or lower arms.
Quadratec seems to have a pretty low price on them.

Who are you dealing with? Michel in Montreal? He's a good guy - if he says he has it he has it.

r@m

Back