• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power seat swap???

96country

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 96 Cherokee Country with power seats. The seats are leather and I want to swap them to me wifes 95 Cherokee Country. Her Jeep doesn't have the power seat, I was just wondering if they all came with the harness for the power seats.

Thanks

some did and some dont, I have heard guys w/ SE's finding the harness but my 92 Laredo loaded w/o leather did not have it....or i didnt find it. I do have to admit , i didnt look too hard.

I took the leather seats and used the manual frame assem..... from the prem laredo seats.

chewy

I installed pwr seats on my base xj, no prob just 2 wires on each. One is ground the other goes to the fuse box. I ran my seats with separate wires to a ditribution block which is feed from the batt w/a 10 guage wire and a 30 fuse. THey are much faster now. I used 12 guage wire.

Back