• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kargo Master Bushman Safari Rack

spniak3r

NAXJA Forum User
Gauging interest. Rack measures 52X60. Comes complete with a bottom. Rack is in very good condition and is fully UPSable. Rack will mount to almost anything, with kits from Kargo Master. Many acsessories are alos avalible for use with the rack including, tire carriers, light mounts, etc...

If you are gauging an interest it would be helpful to include the price and location. I am interested if it is free and you will deliver it. ;)

I was thinking 150 plus shipping. Shipping should not be over $50. Rack is lockated in southern, CT, But I can ship anywhere. I would also consider trades.

OME Lift parts, Rear tire carrier bumper, Ecco wheels, Front bumper. All could be combined with cash to make deal.

You said the rack has a floor what kind of mounting (raingutter or factory rack) does it have...also how much for shipping to 85251..
thanks
themud

The rack can be hooked up either way. Factory tracks or gutters. Kargo master sells kits for all kind of vehicles. If you want I could get mounts for you, however you will pay for them. Ill calculate approximate shipping as well.

you never did get back to me on shipping for the rack I am interested if shipping isnt horrible just wanted to let you know...
thanks
themud
:D

I had a homemade steel rack sent from Denver, Colorado to Mississippi truck freight for $22 and it arrived in 2-3 days, so I would guess it would be comparable.

Rack pics?

Do you still have the rack available? Where in CT are you lacated?

Everyone, I will take pics of the rack disassembled during my lunch break. I am pretty firm on getting 200 or else I will be taking a large hit. I can ship for free at work so I will need 200 whether you pick it up or ship. If the above stated 150 was misleading im sorry. Once you see pics you will see how good of condition it is in. As it is at 200 im taking a hefty hit.

Does any mounting equipment come with the rack or are you just selling the Bushman rack?

It's just the rack then without any mounts, correct? What's the reserve on the auction?
Mike B.

I'm interested in the rack.... what's the bottom line? $200.00 shipped is what you stated earlier??? I bid on it but your reserve was higher I guess. I can pay via paypal. Unless you want to drag it out longer on ebay.
Mike B.

Back