• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of your rig if you have any of these combinations

fumble

NAXJA Forum User
Rubicon Express 6030 3.5" Superflex Kit, with a BPI, Carolina Rockshop, Rigidco, or Mountain Off Road Winch Bumper, and 30 or 31" tires.

Thanks,

Dan

fumble said:
Rubicon Express 6030 3.5" Superflex Kit, with a BPI, Carolina Rockshop, Rigidco, or Mountain Off Road Winch Bumper, and 30 or 31" tires.

Check XJDB.

Here you go...

RE6030, JCR Offroad bumper, 31X10.5 BFG AT's on 15X8's

100_1553_edited.jpg

it's always interesting to see how much lift folks get out of the RE 3.5" kits. Rocketman for instance, really has more like 5" up front and 6"+ of lift in the back, and it looks like ColoradoXJ has about 5" front and rear.

Carolina Rock Shop will build a bumper to your specs. Just tell them what you want and they can build it.

AARON

Jeepin Jason said:
it's always interesting to see how much lift folks get out of the RE 3.5" kits. Rocketman for instance, really has more like 5" up front and 6"+ of lift in the back, and it looks like ColoradoXJ has about 5" front and rear.

yeah I was about to say, dang I don't have that much lift on my 3.5" lift. Of course I'm going to go to RE 4.5" when this semester is over.

Back