• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air conditioning fan inside cabin turns on and of while AC on?

Kal

NAXJA Forum User
Having this weird problem. When I put the car in A/C the blower fan turns on and off by its self. Seems like it always works when I first turn it on and then like 15min later it turns off for a few minutes then back on and it keeps doing it. It doesn't seem to do this when I have the controls set to "vent" or "heat". Any ideas? I also hear a vacuum leak sound coming from I guess the vacuum control for the climate. IS this thing easy to get to?

Kal said:
Having this weird problem. When I put the car in A/C the blower fan turns on and off by its self. Seems like it always works when I first turn it on and then like 15min later it turns off for a few minutes then back on and it keeps doing it. It doesn't seem to do this when I have the controls set to "vent" or "heat". Any ideas? I also hear a vacuum leak sound coming from I guess the vacuum control for the climate. IS this thing easy to get to?
Sure you're not hearing the electric fan starting and stopping? All newer Dodge/Chrysler/Jeeps seems to cycle when in AC mode or even when the climate controls are set to the windshield.

Back