• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some winterfest pic's

The second link works. Nice pics, Matt. I was the guy that loaned you his onboard air line so you can get home. Glad you had fun. Get some rock rails and some underside skid protection and you should be good to go again.

Steve (in the old sky blue 88 4dr)

Lint said:

hey - hope everything went ok with the explinations on the rocker pannels - stick with it a little - get some armor and go to town -

taking the swaybars off even without quick disconects isnt all that hard - there is a bolt on the bottom and a bolt on the top - the bottom one is a torx though, but if you drive a cherokee a torx set is a good investment.

this is a great sport and i had fun meeting you and taking that pic of you climbing the ledge in the quarry
-Ranger

Hay Matt, it was great meeting you. Your XJ is taller than my wife's, but armor makes all the difference. Hang out here, you'll learn alot.

Thanks guy's after the wife saw the rocker she said I can go ahead and get whatever I need. I think I'm going to build my own soon cause I can't wait to go again. Thanks again to everybody for all there help.

Matt

I wasn't there Lint, but wanting to say hey to a fellow Hoosier! I'm up in Trafalgar..(where?..) 'bout 25 miles south of Indy. Looks like we have an ever building NAXJA XJ group going on here from Indiana. :sunshine:

Back