• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red/Coyote Lake on the 28-29 Sept

Hey chuck,

Were you by chance up at Shaver last weekend? We were up there at Huntington for the weekend in my white 95 XJ, mild 4.5 inch lift and ATs. We passed by an XJ and I thought a Runner at the gas station. I gave ya a jeeper wave.

Not too bad of a drive from Roseville. About 4 hours to Dinkey Creek turn going through the Madera route. I might still be up that way on the 21-22 and could meetup for some playtime either Sat or Sun, but can't do both.

JP

That was Zion Dunn's Rig

I had plans of going in mine, but the gas tank started leaking. Sorry we didn't wave, I know I didn't see any other XJ's. Zion didn't want to go by himself so we just took his rig. We almost rolled it twice!! :shock: We had fun, but we should have been more careful since we went in only one rig. Saturday will work best for me, usually have church on Sunday. If we get a group big enough, they might camp at Dinkey and hit another trail on Sunday.

I can probably do Frank Raines that Saturday. My brother will be in town to visit but I am sure that he would want to go. 8)

I'm still considering Red/Coyote

I'm still considering the Red/Coyote lake trail. Like I said, I have my BIL(Brother-in-law) and a cousin that want to go that way. One I'll have to see if my BIL gets his gears done in time. If he doesn't then I'm going to FR, if he does I'll post no later than Wed. before the 21 that we are still going to Red/Coyote. If there are others who are closer or would rather go this way let me know. :)

I know I'm the only one posting, I like talking to myself

Ok, it looks like I'll have to move the RED/Coyote to the next weekend on the 28-29. Barney is in town, and a free day at rotary play land at the Fresno Zoo. I need to spend that time with my kids, the human ones and not the XJ ones. Anyway this takes some preasure off my Brother-in-law to finish up his gears. So sorry I can't make it to Frank Raines, I'll have to try that run another time. So if anyone wants to hit Red/Coyote let me know. There should be three of us already going.

I dont know how to start off, but anyways thanks for the note. If you havent figured it out yet this is the owner of the blue XJ w/ Boggers and TJ flares at FSU. I just got back from Coyote/Red/Mirror this past weekend, what a fun trip. Right now it doesnt look like I could make it with your group to Coyote, but I would love to go in the future. There are a few of us planning a trip to Swamp around the same time if your interested. Not sure on the exact dates yet. So do you go to FSU too? And how is your XJ set up, just curious cause I had a little fun going into Mirror and Coyote? Thanks again, for future reference my email is [email protected]

XJCHUCK72, can you post your e-mail address and/or a cell phone number here? JTBOSCO (JT) is trying to get a hold of you about this run but is unable to sign on to the board. Thanks 8)

I am able to be there ONLY sunday. but it isnt very far at all for me. Where are you going to camp?? And when I get there, am I ganna see a cherokee? :wink: Sorry I cant come up Sat chuck. but you know work goes.

Back