• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Revolver Picts installed

jammerjamesharmon

NAXJA Forum User
Just doing a little maintenance on my springs. I like to take the friction pads out and coat them with molly assembly lube, for a smooth, creak free ride. Just took a couple of shots for the heck of it. With revolvers, you can see why a Hi-Lift is almost worthless. The wheels are still on the ground, and the revolvers still have a more travel, the shocks are taped out for my limits.

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

james
www.geocities.com/jammerjamesharmon

First off that is the scariest jack set up IVe seen EVER, you my son are a brave sole!

Yes I loved my revolvers I had 2 sets of teh metal made rite sets before terraflex bought em out and got rid of the quality. Have fun and be ready for a different FEEL when off road they will help in more areas than they will hinder you

Mine where about 1" of lift over stock. I need different shocks though, they don't open all the way.

It's not like you'll see any difference over solid shackles.
The change is only noticable OFF road.

I'm sorry, I think I must be missing something.

. like the point of this thread?

CRASH

just wait till you pound one of dem purdy $250 euro lights on rock, stump, log.

jammerjamesharmon said:
Didn't want to take it off the truck

Wait... You jacked it that way only because you wouldn't take an extra couple of minutes to unmount and later stow the jack?

:rolleyes: Sheesh.

CRASH said:
I'm sorry, I think I must be missing something.
. like the point of this thread?

CRASH

The tech will come in a couple months with the titles "How do I Fix My Bent Main Spring" or "Help Me Get Rid of This Axle Wrap!"

-Jon

Oh you havent heard that the mod tech section is no longer just for mod tech. It is now an open forum to post anything you wish. By the way can you tell me which wiper blades would work best.

Last edited:
Back