• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker Panel Protection

98XJSport

Destiny is the rising sun
Im looking to get some rocker panel guards soon but I dont want to compromise my ground clearance and looks. Most importantly it needs to be useful as a step(short girlfriend). Ive seen one set that slid out for a step and remained tucked back the rest of the time, but dont remember where...anyone have an idea of which ones Im talking about? If so, any opinions on them or others that I should look into? thanks.

ack Olympic.....never never will i buy anything with there name on it.i got a front bumper from them it was/is garbage and for the price i could have got something a lot better .hell i could have made something better.i bumped into a tree going like 5mph and it bent back a couple of inches .the minute i recieved it and picked it up i almost sent it back but i need a front bumper so......still need to replace that turd with something good

i like kevins best http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/xj/P1010024.JPG

if your worried about ground clearance AND making it easy for your short gf to get in that sounds impossible. I would go for the best rockers and get creative with getting her in. My jeep isn't high enough to be a problem yet for the ladies, or they are just taller than average girls. Maybe a grab handle low on the A pillar would be enough for he to help her self in :wave:

Back