• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32s and 4 inches

john

NAXJA Forum User
can I get 32 bfg mud terrains on 8 inch rock crawler rims with 4 inches of lift? anyone else have this set up? how much trimming will need to be done?

If you have a true 4+ inches you might be able to get away with no trimming at all. If you want to really flex your rig off road, I would still reccomend minor trimming. I'd say they would fit fine for ocasional off-roading.

Stuff that will affect this will be: year?? 84-96 usually can fit larger tires than a 97+ w/o trimming...
Wheel Backspacing? Determines how the tires will tuck under the fenders.

4" lift, maybe a tad less. 15x8 whls w/4"bs and 33x12.50 w/2" added bumpstops and cutting. i was generous with the grinder and i ahve plenty of room.

heres my setup, click to make big

Running a RE 3.5" Superflex with Full Leaf packs, I have 32's. So far, I will barely have to trim my front rear fender flairs.

Tires4.jpg

I have a RE 4.5" kit, and used to hae that setup, 33x12.5's on 15x8 w/4"bs. I had to take off the flares and cut a little just to drive on the street

That looks gooooood Jason. Much better then last time I saw it. I run 265/75r16 Truxus (which is 31.8 ACTUAL size which is bigger then most 32"BFGs) on a 3.5 RE Superflex with full dakota rear leaves. had to cut a inch all the way around the flare. And as far as I could on the fender and 1/4 without moving the flares. I rub on the coil tower and rockrail at full flex.
Also have a hockey puck and a half added to the bump stop.

flex.jpg

Back