• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 knuckles from a cj

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im sure this has been discussed before but who knows anything about putting/using d30 knuckles from a cj to get front hubs? i just need any info you can get me TIA - Aaron

EDIT: Lincoln owned me...

I think that the consensus is that its generally not worth the trouble... The only way I could see doing it is if you just blew $1000 on gears and an ARB for the turdy... If you haven't spent hardly anything on the 30, then a real 44 is the only way to roll, I think you will find that most will agree.

Nevertheless, Billavista did it... his tale can be found HERE

l did it,if l had to do it again l would do a 44,already had the gears an arb,but actual cost what l have in it is around 700,high steer,bigger brakes,manul hubs,alloy axles,went to 5on5.5,now thinking on doing the rear,44 or 60.

Billavista also went leaves on the 30...

Can't do the inner c-swap without either doing leaves, or new coil buckets, which gets you into 44 territory.

Back