• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow points (brackets)

will they work with my smity bilt bumper? It mounts with 3/8 in plate to the factory bumper mounts. Also how much for shipping to ma 02338?
Steve D

I have a single Custom 4x4 towhook bracket/towhook. Custom 4x4 sells them in a pair, but I removed one to install a custom brace. It is the drivers side. These things are beefy and powdercoated. You really only need one anyway, I will take $38 shipped for it. shipping will be kind of pricey due to its weight. Let me know if interested [email protected]

I'm interested I need one (or two) before the summer when the snow all melts and its time to play again. I have a smitty bilt dual tube front bumper am I going to have trouble mounting the bracket to this? Thanks for a replay I havnt really found much or anything so far.
-Steve D.

I have left and right front tow brackets (with tow hooks) from an '89 XJ. I don't know if they will work with your bumper. They didn't work with mine, but my bumper is a custom job.

Make me an offer if your interested. (I'm in Utah.)

Wade

I don't know what it would cost, but there is a local salvage yard with a few sets of brackets and hooks.

Back