• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to trade

iyaoyas

NAXJA Forum User
I have a projector similiar to the one in this link. Includes remote to adjust it.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Panasonic-PT-L780U.htm

They work great for TV, movies, and video games. It will make the screen as big as you would ever need in a house. Mine is slightly bigger than the one in the link, it's not one of the small boardroom type projectors. It is more a Home Entertainment type.

I am still out to sea. I will be home in a few days and I will be able to get the exact model number. It works great. My kids were watching Monsters, Inc and my cat tried to jump on a shelf in the movie thinking it was really on my wall.

When I get home, I will post pics of the actual projector.

The bulb probably has less than 100 hours on it. I also think I have a PC Video Cable to use it as your monitor that is about 20 or 30 ft long.

I would like to trade it for a complete (include shocks and anything else needed) 3.5 to 4.5 inch lift for my 91 XJ. I pay shipping for the projector, you pay shipping for the lift.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Either a new or used kit would be cool as long as it is in good condition.

I also realize I am the new guy on this forum. If the trade is with a well established member of the forum or club, I would ship first and let you check it out. You could ship the kit if satisfied or ship the projector back if you weren't.

Back