• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why don't my turn signals work?

getoffmylawn23

NAXJA Forum User
A few weeks back my turn signals started blinking a little slower than normal. It bothered me at first, but I eventually got used to it and ignored it.
Last night, they started blinking at normal speed again. I wondered why they would go back to normal on their own, but I just chalked it up to it being a Chrysler. I jumped in this morning, then I noticed that the blinkers weren't working at all now. What made it even more wierd is that the emergency blinkers work fine. When I move the turn signal stalk nothing happens, not even on the guage cluster. I'm pretty much stumped on this, as I've tapped all of my resources. I checked the fuse: nothing. I checked the bulbs: nothing. I yelled at the fuse box: nothing.
Somebody help me please before I chuck this thing off of a cliff, then relize that I don't have full coverage insurance.

Last edited:
Probably the flasher unit. Not sure what year but the drawing in the 89 FSM shows it to be the flasher in the upper left corner of the fuse panel.
Good Luck,
Tom

Last edited:
Back