• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check it out!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
:spam::D

This is pathetic!! Every other chapter forum has daily action but ours! Surely SOMEONE out there has some news of some sort :dunno: OK,I'll start! I've started yet ANOTHER project. Hopefully it won't take too long to complete. I started sanding the "money pit" down for a fresh coat of paint. Once I get that done,all I'll have left to do is finish my swing-away tire carrier for the XJ,front bumper for the XJ w/tow bar attachment points,install the Lock Right in the Dana 30,modify the door hinges so they can be easily removed........ MAN!! I better get a move-on! Cherokee Crawl is just around the corner!!:rolleyes:

Mike what kind of swing away are you doing? Are you building it yourself? I want to add a tire carrier to my existing bumper, I am looking for ideas.

i noticed that to but was "to busy/lazy/forgot" to say something. are you doing any before and after pix or "I don't have a scanner either You've got to remember--you're talking to a back-woods redneck I just got a computer only a couple of years ago!"
:D

6-13-03 the last post on southeast. we must be the boringest/busyest/workingest bunch.

Mike, did we go on a ride together up in rich mountain sometime this past spring. I have a black Jeep, had some bald 29 tires and brought 3 of my buddies along. I remember one of the guys saying they lived in Flowery Branch. I'm in Suwanee.

Anyone else live in or around Gwinnett?

well i just sheared a lug off my rearend so now theres only 3 lugs holding the drivers side rear tire on....great, guess i gotta go fix that tomorrow, luckily i know a friend with a big shop up here so shouldnt take too long.....i stood on it on lower 2 this past weekend harder than i ever have before and didn't break anything, i was pretty happy about that. pics to come soon, wheeled with my buddy with his xj on tons, 40s, full hydro steer, etc..

Hey Ryan,
I thought you were s'posed to lead some trails for the NAXJA group?? Whut up??

Back