• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I get the right Lock Right??

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a Lock Right for my D35C C-clip, ABS equipped axle earlier this week and low and behold, today it was on my steps! Anyhow, I want to make sure I got the right one. According to Powertrax's website, my axle takes the 2311S2. I got a 2311LR. The shop I ordered from told me that this is what Powertrax calls for for my application. Is this correct? I don't want to go taking the rear end apart and finidng out this is wrong. TIA, JP

Call Powetrax, they have an awesome tech line. I had to use it alot when I blew up 2 of those Lock Right lockers when i had a Dana 35 :(

nope, you got the left one ;) :D Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ary

non, no, he got the right one. unfortunately, he only got the one for going in reverse....dude, gotta get both sets to go forawrds and backwards...unless you only have the forward transmission...but most people have both forward and reverse trannys...

Yeah, I will call Powertrax and make sure before I start tearing into it. From what I can find on the web though, this is the one. And yeah Skitzo, I do have the forward and reverse transmission. Only the European models with the diesel got the forward only trannys
;)

I believe it is the ABS that throws the variable in there, not the c-clips. Not sure what is different on ABS in the actual pumpkin though, I just thought it was the tone rings on the shafts. ?? As for instructions, I got no D35 specific instructions, they are just generic ones that say "for Jeep, GM 10 & 12 bolt, blah, blah type axles." I was hoping for a moded specific set of instructions, but oh well. Can't wait to get it in there, have a Rubicon run in July to do :D :D Good thing I have spare shafts too ;)

Your not only right but you have the right one.The 2310 is for non-abs,the 2311 is the abs model.

JKTXJ,

Where did you purchase the lock right and how much?

Central 4wd. Was like $250 shipped and I got it in two days. I like those guys, they are good to work with.

JP

Back