• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Factory CD Player

SVTHorsnake said:
I'm looking for a factory CD player that will swap into a '99 Cherokee. Must be in good operating/cosmetic condition, let me know what you have!

(801) 913-9027
[email protected]

I'll look when I get home. I think I have one on the shelf. Sell for $125 plus shipping if its there.

Bill

partsbill said:
I'll look when I get home. I think I have one on the shelf. Sell for $125 plus shipping if its there.

Bill

I just looked on eBay and the prices there are much lower... I was hoping to get into the $50's and $60's either way though, let me know what's out there!

SVTHorsnake said:
I just looked on eBay and the prices there are much lower... I was hoping to get into the $50's and $60's either way though, let me know what's out there!
Yep, I listed mine at $50 and it's a bit higher than that now.
I do have another one I'm going to list in the next week or so at $50. Same unit.

btw, did you know the local Intermountain Chapter is having a get together tomorrow night? Just thought I'd let you know.

SVTHorsnake said:

I just looked on ebay also and the final prices are much higher than even my $125. Even $239 for buy it nows!! WOW!! I do have it btw, and yes I'll be nice since its doing me no good on the shelf.........$100.00 plus shipping.

Bill

JEEPZZ said:
Yep, I listed mine at $50 and it's a bit higher than that now.
I do have another one I'm going to list in the next week or so at $50. Same unit.

btw, did you know the local Intermountain Chapter is having a get together tomorrow night? Just thought I'd let you know.

Hey, can you get in touch with me asap? (801) 913-9027

Also, thanks for letting me know about the get together. I guess I read your message a few hours too late. I'll be keeping an eye out for more. I need a few people to go wheeling with as all my friends sold their Jeeps...

Sold the stereo. Check out the Intermountian Chapter forum for info on local events and just general XJ chit-chat from the local scene.

Back