• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted, computer for 99 xj.

hillbilly_jeeper

NAXJA Member #1081
Well, apparently my dad just bought a 99 cherokee off e-bay for his work.. it has a chaeck engine light on. we've had two diffent shops(trusted ones) scan it. they both say the same thing, someone pressurewashed it and hit the computer directly, so it needs a computer. Its a 99. If you have any leads, or know of any, let me know.

hillbilly_jeeper said:
Well, apparently my dad just bought a 99 cherokee off e-bay for his work.. it has a chaeck engine light on. we've had two diffent shops(trusted ones) scan it. they both say the same thing, someone pressurewashed it and hit the computer directly, so it needs a computer. Its a 99. If you have any leads, or know of any, let me know.

WHAT SIZE MOTOR, AND 5SPD OR AUTO?

hillbilly_jeeper said:

I'll sell you a brand new one if you can't find a lower priced used one.

MSRP$535.00
I'll sell it to you for $400.00 plus shipping

Bill

well, since its a company vehicle, and my dad Got sick of messing with it, he dropped it off at the dealer today. i have a felling the dealer he bought it from off e-bay is gonna get a nice bill, or some nasty feedback. it was advertised as good running, nothing wrong, ready to go. it showed up( bought in state) wasent even smogged, and has a CEL and airbag light on.

Back