• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted used xj for $5,500

Got one for sale. It's a 2000 classic with moonroof, 4.0, auto, 4x4, really clean inside and out. Has 85,000 miles?? or so. Kinda out of your price range though. Asking 7500, would probably take 7000 though... let me know if ya want some pics, thanks, Judd

I have a 95 4 door that I listed local for $4800 a while back. It has new (less than 6 months old all the following)
Rusty's fixed upper and lower control arms set up for 4.5" lift( 3 months old)
Rust'y 3" add a leaf lift
Rusty's adj. trac bar ( 3 months old)
Hi-flow intake (DIY)
new qudratec black steel rims and new 31" Hercules tires ( 3 months old)
Rusty's stearing box brace ( not installed yet)
Rusty's 1"Tcase drop ( not installed yet)

I had planned on lifting the Jeep 1.5" more with adjustable bump stops and shackles but havn't done it yet. The Jeep is my hunting truck and has seen no rocks, only mud. Like I said I wanted $4800 but will take $4500 and drive some to meet you. I'm just north of Memphis Tn. The only reason I am selling it is so I can get a 69 Bronco I want to rebuild. Call me if iterested at (901)876-5201 ( work number ) or email me at [email protected]
Steve

if he wants a wheeling rig, i have one. 98 xj, for $5,500. it has curie built ford 9" front and rear axles, high pinion, high clearence. detroit locked, front and rear. 4-1 gear reduction kit in transfer case. exterior is not perfect, but will go anywhere you want it to go. is street legal.

neprets said:
if he wants a wheeling rig, i have one. 98 xj, for $5,500. it has curie built ford 9" front and rear axles, high pinion, high clearence. detroit locked, front and rear. 4-1 gear reduction kit in transfer case. exterior is not perfect, but will go anywhere you want it to go. is street legal.

Wanna send me some pics and milage other details etc. Thanks. [email protected]

Derek

Theres' a lot of them up here in New Hampshire-I know of at least 6 just here in town and NOT in dealerships-all under 4 grand!
About 6 hour drive to get to Penn from here....depends on where you are...if you are interested, let me know and I"ll forward info from the local 'flea papers' and such...

Back