• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil Spring Spacers....

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
I am looking for some urethane 3/4" coil spring spacer...TIA

Hey, I don't know why you would only want a 3/4" spacer for your Jeep, but if you want 1.75" spacers, I'm about to take them off of my Cherokee in the next couple weeks in preparation for an upcoming trail run. $25 plus shipping if you're interested. They lift the front of the Jeep pretty nice and they're not too big. Let me know what your plans are, and maybe I can give ya some pointers. Let me know also if you want them, give me your zip code and I'll calculate shipping for ya! :lecture:

coderedxj said:
Hey, I don't know why you would only want a 3/4" spacer for your Jeep, but if you want 1.75" spacers, I'm about to take them off of my Cherokee in the next couple weeks in preparation for an upcoming trail run. $25 plus shipping if you're interested. They lift the front of the Jeep pretty nice and they're not too big. Let me know what your plans are, and maybe I can give ya some pointers. Let me know also if you want them, give me your zip code and I'll calculate shipping for ya! :lecture:

Actually, its not for my heep, Ive got 2" spacers on it. :D

Its me and my old man's hair brained skeem to raise the front end of our 56 chevy slightly. :D

Thanks for the heads up though. :cheers:

coderedxj said:
Cool, but hey, I've still got my spacers for $25 if you want them. They will lift it 1.75" solid and it would look great. Let me know!

Will do. :cheers:

B T T

Back