• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VA guys: how do you get to Big levels and crabtree falls?

nateo101

NAXJA Forum User
Just got a lift on the jeep and want to try out some stuff a little bit tougher....how do you get there? I have heard of them but not sure exactly where they are at. I would be coming from Harrisonburg....if someone could give me directions I would appreciate it. Probably heading out there friday if someone wants to come along. BruteXJ/dothedew are you off on fridays?

I haven't been on a ride in a while... I'm off friday but will have to be back by like 4pm or so b/c I'm going to Snowshoe.

I'm game... I'll take you to Big Levels but the gate may not be open.... has been all the other times I've been though.

im off 3/ 5 6 and the 7th, if someone knows any trails close to the waynesboro are other than the power lines i would like to go on a nice trail ride, but my rig is a little wierd right now, if anyone knows jeeps good, and your near the area wend me an email and let me know if you feel like givin my xj a looksy and maybe tellin me what could be wrong, if im not mistaken i need new front bearing/hub assemblies, so is any of ya got some for cheap let me know, some guy in the sale section has some from a 98 but i gotta pay a but load of shipping and i dont wanna pay shipping so if any of you got some let me know!!!!

Sunday mournin' good for me... where we going? I have to be back by 5pm for work though. Drove by the Coal Road yesturday, looks like a bunch of people were back there.

I just sent out some pm's for saturday- but sunday works as well... hell im on spring break through next week

nateo101 said:
yeah looks like sunday will work better for me.....which way do you take to get there?

I take I-81S to exit 205 then to 56... if you want you can just meet me at some random gas station off exit 205

Back