• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Market Research for coming norht GA OHV park

nomo

NAXJA Forum User
Market Research for a OHV park in Northeast Ga

I am posting this thread on several websites so don't get mad please.
I am conducting some market research for an investor interested in your opinions on what the top five things that would be most important to you if someone were to open an OHV park in the north Ga area.

I.E. cost, amminites, location, access, trial types, club event access, camping, ect.

please feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected].

we need more specifics. Don't take this the wrong way but we need more specific info. If you had a resonable budget how would you build it.

also how much to camp
would you be willing to pay an cover charge to spectate on event weekends
If we can make this profitable enough in our proposal this has a better than average chance of becoming reality.

time frame depends on input from the people that are going to use it.

the more info the better.

I have already had the intro meeting and am due to have the next meeting next week some time.
hit me with everything u got!!!!!!!
cell 770-329-5293

Basic camping $8 a night
Elec. water. camping $12 anight
shower facilities restrooms
Adm. for park $25 with acess to all trails
Main meeting place
Info center
Lots of stuff around(repair shops part stores motels fast food ETC.)
Have to vary the trails(mudpit rock garden hill climb forest trail )
Have it open to the public on weekends, reserved on certain days and week ends

YOU WOULD FIND ME THERE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND!
This is a good idea. It needs to happen.

I would love to have a park here in-state. Keep us updated on what happens.

i would try it out

i think its a great idea with the right trails, location, surrounding community, camping/lodging ammenities, local attractions that make a visit to the park part of a whole vacation (such as rafting, fishing or other family outing) will attract more than the hard-core 4wheeler for added success of the park.

Good Luck

Hey guys and gals please check out the discussions at SouthrenJeeps.org for updates on the OHV park. We have found a pice of property that we hope to put a contract on by next week. I can now not keep up wiht all of the sites that I have posted this thread on so I am limmiting it to my site www.nomooffroad.com and the southern jeeps site.

Pictures can be seen on both sites.

Thanks

Scott

Back