• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4- 36x12.5x15 Swamper SX's

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
They've got at least 3/4 tread left and the little knobs still. They've never been off road. I'm listing these for a friend.

$550 for all 4

Sean

I can't do the pics- didn't have my camera on me when I went to check them out yesterday. I can certainly bring them to the crawl, but you'll need to pay for them soon if you want them. They are in excellent condition for the price. I thought about buying them myself, but I'm over the small tire craze :D

Sean

Is your friend interested in any trades?

Jason

No, he bought a 71 chevy and he's taking it back to stock. These tires were on it and he needs cash for some parts a buddy of his has.

Sean

i'm very insterested in these tires...to bad you didn't post before nacfest. Anychance you'll be coming down around paragon anytime soon? If not i may take the drive. thanks

I won't be back in Paragon until Aug. I'd be willing to meet somewhere if you pay for my gas.

Sean

If you dont sell them before the Crawl bring them with you
(If you dont mind) and if I like what I see I'll take them.
But if they sell thats ok.
Thanks
MA

Back