• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid muffler question

ecrogers

NAXJA Forum User
(I did search)

Does anyone know what the offset is on the stock muffler in a 2000. I am ordering a super 40 and I think I want a 2.25" with center in and offset out.

Does this sound right?

Thanks

Eric

perfect.

Me? Nope, not a vendor.

Try Rusty's, Jeg's, Summit, drag racing outlets, etc.

$75 is about as cheap as you'll find it though.

Got one of those on mine. Was a little loud at first, but quieted down as the carbon built up inside. Personally if I was doing it again I would get a 50 series, but I'm in no hurry to replace it. It really made a difference on the highway on how much better it runs. I think I paid $80 or $85 for mine so $75 sounds pretty good. Center in offset out is your one. Hope you injoy it.

My son just got one on E-bay for $60 with Shipping. I think the guys were performance peddlers. He bid though. If you do the buy it now you'll pay more. Patience ! Ha which us XJ guys have none of.

boise49ers said:
My son just got one on E-bay for $60 with Shipping. I think the guys were performance peddlers. He bid though. If you do the buy it now you'll pay more. Patience ! Ha which us XJ guys have none of.

You got that right. I thought about bidding but couldn't wait that extra 4 days!

Also, performance peddlers didn't have the model I want.

Thanks for the help it should be here next week.

Back