• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted Leather!!!

Dragon_Fly

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a good set of leather seats to fit in my 1988 XJ Limited. I would realy like to get the bottom for the drivers seat. Or a complete drivers seat. I have grey leather interior. Need something very soon.
thanks

I'm outside seattle, we might actually be able to ship them fairly inexpensive (esp if you have a forward air you can get to)

the pic make them look discolored but they aren't

looking to get $125 for the pr

seatsm.jpg

Last edited:
cherokeekid said:
I'm outside seattle, we might actually be able to ship them fairly inexpensive (esp if you have a forward air you can get to)

the pic make them look discolored but they aren't

looking to get $125 for the pr

seatsm.jpg

I have dibs on them then. They look like they will do the job. Do you have any other interior items that will work with my grey interior? I might need another cargo bay carpet.

Im in Boise Idaho 83706. I live like 5 minutes from the airport.

IUPxj94... thanks for posting those.. I did see them but they are the wrong color.

about the only otherthing I might have is a center console but I think that is gone as well.

you want me to get an idea on Forward air shipping? or see if someone is making a west to east treck?

Back