• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 door Jeep Cherokee

SVTHorsnake

NAXJA Forum User
I looking to buy a 2 door cherokee. The following are some MUSTS:

1997 and up
4.0 l
Manual
4 wheel drive
carpet
no severe body damage
no tears in the interior

I'd rather it be mostly stock but I'll consider ANYTHING. Anywhere within two states of Utah is fine.

(801) 913-9027
[email protected]
e-mail's ok but calling me is much better.

Let me know what's out there! Thanks!

mine is in PA and it's an 88. Needs work/some parts but mostly whole and ran good when parked. Just had a bad clutch when I bought it and I never got around to fixing. 500 bucks

boogie94xj said:
mine is in PA and it's an 88. Needs work/some parts but mostly whole and ran good when parked. Just had a bad clutch when I bought it and I never got around to fixing. 500 bucks

thank you for responding, I'm looking for a 97 and up model.

Theres a white 97'+ (not sure which year exactly) 2 door cherokee 4X4 close by me. It looks to be an old Municipal car as it has antena mounts on the roof and a spotlight on the drivers A-pillar. The car is really clean no dents. Interior looks immaculate. has a block heater. looks to have older style rims really plan jane almost like police rims. The price on the Window was $2500. im not sure of the mileage but i asume its up there. let me know if you want me to get pics and more info.

after posting i realized it was an auto.

-xj said:
Theres a white 97'+ (not sure which year exactly) 2 door cherokee 4X4 close by me. It looks to be an old Municipal car as it has antena mounts on the roof and a spotlight on the drivers A-pillar. The car is really clean no dents. Interior looks immaculate. has a block heater. looks to have older style rims really plan jane almost like police rims. The price on the Window was $2500. im not sure of the mileage but i asume its up there. let me know if you want me to get pics and more info.

after posting i realized it was an auto.

do you know the mileage?

I have a 91 red sport 4x4. Locked differentials, 3 inch lift, 31 bfg mt's, but its auto and it has some minor to moderate body damage and 150,000

Back