• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody want some new tunes?

crookedletterd

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling a 10inch mtx thunder 6000(i think) sub in a sealed box with a kenwood kac-5201 amp with the amp wiring kit. The amp and wiring kit is basically brand new (a couple months) and the sub is a year or so old. $120 takes it all. Even if you know someone lookin for some car audio please send em my way, i'm in need of the $$$

crookedxj said:
Im selling a 10inch mtx thunder 6000(i think) sub in a sealed box with a kenwood kac-5201 amp with the amp wiring kit. The amp and wiring kit is basically brand new (a couple months) and the sub is a year or so old. $120 takes it all. Even if you know someone lookin for some car audio please send em my way, i'm in need of the $$$

specifically in the portland/couv area. dont want to ship.

wrecked said:
What kind of box is the sub mounted in?
fits flush against the rear seat in the cargo area
DSC01696.JPG

DSC01697.JPG

Heres a pic of the amp and wires

DSC01698.JPG

BTW ill trade anyone straight across for a slightly used RE1600 trackbar or possible equivalent that can be used for between 2.5" - 5.5" of lift

Last edited:
Back