• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would like 6 not 4 :) what do i need?

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
i have 4" teraflex with lcas springs, the whole deal, what would i need to go to 6"? i dont really like the articulation and rubbing associated with running 31s...

You should get plenty of flex with that lift and those tires, if bumpstopped and BS of the rims are proper. What are u running BS wise? You address the bump stops?

5Cent said:
You should get plenty of flex with that lift and those tires, if bumpstopped and BS of the rims are proper. What are u running BS wise? You address the bump stops?

Ditto!!!

im getting some... but...when i start to flex (rear) one side drops... otherone goes into fender well ...and just gets stuck:) as for front... i havent discoed it yet.... i think i need longer brake lines first... dont want to get stuck without brakes at a trail:) btw... bump stops would make sense...:)

Back