• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Magazines

bustednutz

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick question. Are their any magazines available that are geared exclusively towards the "jeep" brand? If so, what are they called and where can I get them. I'm sure if they are avail, that most will be more for the CJ style then anything.

http://www.jpmagazine.com/

You can probably find it at Borders or any decent bookstore. I believe they're a Primedia publication.

They've gotten better as far as including XJs and other models. I like the articles on the vintage stuff.

Why do you say that Terry? Somthing happen before I got on here, or is it there sometimes misinformed XJ info that they often give.

scoobyxj said:
Why do you say that Terry? Somthing happen before I got on here, or is it there sometimes misinformed XJ info that they often give.
According to one of the last issues I was supposed to have an LP D30 in my 98 :D

Back