• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ideas about leveling out

xjrrrdx

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have the rustys 3" full leaf packs, with the overload. At first I had to get a t-case drop. Now, this is just hypothetical I am not doing this anytime soon, but my rear is at about 4 inches. My front needs 1.75 of spacing to be even. If I got some RE 4.5 coils would that even me out, my worry is that I hear they ride at an actual 5 inches. Would it make my nose higher than the rear?

xjrrrdx said:
Well I have the rustys 3" full leaf packs, with the overload. At first I had to get a t-case drop. Now, this is just hypothetical I am not doing this anytime soon, but my rear is at about 4 inches. My front needs 1.75 of spacing to be even. If I got some RE 4.5 coils would that even me out, my worry is that I hear they ride at an actual 5 inches. Would it make my nose higher than the rear?
what are your lift specs?
LCA's / UCA's - adjustable?
adjustable trackbar?
drop brackets?

whatcha got under the front end now?

go with RE 3.5 inch coils. They net about 4 icnhes with the stock bumper. If you want to get 4.5 coils just get a heavy winch bumper and it will level it out. My RE packs in the back gave me a little over 4 and my front 3.5 RE coils gave me four even... but i like it a little higher in the back so watever.

count down from ten :)

I have rustys 3" with the overload so I thought they were supposed to be a little higher. I have the rustys adjustble LCAs but stock UCA. I am getting an adjustable track bar this friday. And I do not have drop brackets. I have a t-case drop of an inch. I think thats all I can think of.

xjrrrdx said:
I have rustys 3" with the overload so I thought they were supposed to be a little higher. I have the rustys adjustble LCAs but stock UCA. I am getting an adjustable track bar this friday. And I do not have drop brackets. I have a t-case drop of an inch. I think thats all I can think of.

then yes the RE springs will work to level you out - just buy adjustable UCA's with them to set the correct pinion angle

Back