• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled 93 XJ Sport 4.0L For parts, in WY

Laramie Xj

NAXJA Forum User
I will be parting out a 1993 XJ Sport rolled on passenger side still runs and drives good. The 4.0 runs like a top all running gear is still good, drivers side looks untouched front clip is also untouched, good interior.
If anyone is interested let me know I can e-mail pics. Matt

The jeep has tan interior, all stock, 139,000 on parts, it's dark green outside the drivers side still looks perfect, power widows and locks pass side broke motors still work. send me an e-mail and I will send pics

Did it have an overhead console? If so, would you be willing to sell the ambient air temp sensor and wiring harness located in the front and plugs into the fuse box under the hood...

Thanks,

Risson...

What axles? Gearing?

Last edited:
I believe you have emailed my son (nhrockclimber) about the front fenders, grill etc.? He just called me from college.
If you did, could you redirect the pics and etc. to me? I'm handling the 'rebuilding' of it while he is supposed to be concentrating on his college work.....
thanks
Roland R. Irish III
[email protected]

how much for the entire cooling system (overflow bottle, hoses, radiator etc.) shipped to 89503? Is it an open or closed cooling system? I only want it if it is an open cooling system

Auto or stick? How much for the ECU to 90359?

Back