• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canyon Rims off TJ for sale

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
TJ Canyon rims for sale (five spoke, aluminum, grey centers).
5 wheels, no tires.
4 are near perfect, 1 has a very small amount of scratches on lip.

Located in Seattle area.

$300 or make me an offer.

Thanks,
Michael

They are 15" diameter, 8" wide. Not sure about the offset, I would have to check with the dealership.

Any offers?

JMotorsprt said:
I am interested in the rear offset. I might stop by the dealership tomorrow.

I will call the dealership later today and see what I can find out. I am not sure. I will post the info when I find out.

Michael

xjj33p3r said:
It's like 5.25 of backspacing. I have them on mine, but I would only go with 31's on those wheels, unless you get spacers.

Thanks for the info. I have called 3 dealers and none of them even know what wheel I am talking about!! not alone what BS is.

So they are very close to what the stock XJ BS is with the narrower wheel, right? So they should work ok for 31's or narrow 32's and 33's.

Thanks, again
Michael

The widest tire that would fit on those would an 11.5, and that's less than half an inch from hitting the leaf. So, I run 33x10.5 on them for the street, and they do just fine, but they still rub on the control arms. And also, the backspacing on them is more than a stock cherokee, since the rim is wider, they have to make the rim sit closer to the body.

Back