• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One more time?

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, it kills me to ask but can I get one more, hopefully short, day of help? I just have two jobs that need doing but I can't break off the cage work to do them. I just need to get the front DS put in and drop the rear axle to replace a broken spring pack alignment bolt.
Should be just a couple guys for a couple hours.
Thanks in advance.

On it.
Barring something major, I will handle both of those for ya.
Trying to convince BLAXJA to be my copilot for the day.
Later.

I should be able to make it...

If Scott has the mechanical stuff, I could probably handle the sticker installations...

I should be there as well. NO mechanical skills. But, I can pass a wrench or two. What time?

I wish I could Dude, but Saturday I have to drive my Mom to her sisters in Mooresville ... she has been in the hospital all week and will be discharged Saturday morning.

Let me know if a Sunday wrench is needed ... will be available that day.

Les

Thanks everyone. Looks like we should have it covered baring any problems.
Wait a minute. This is a Jeep, there's ALWAYS problems. :doh:

Sorry, I can't be there this weekend. Good luck to you and your steering box at BOTW!

Glad that John got the steering box back together. My favorite point was when we called you over to use the hammer to break the seal on the box. Me - "I'm not going to do it, but I think its the only way". John - "Me too" Both - "Brad use this hammer, that way if it breaks you did it!" :)

Maybe see all you at Winterfest. Hoping my lager is ready by then. :cheers:

Ok, I'm not gonna be able to make it. Opened up a major can-o-worms on a leaking roof, and will be working on it at least all day Saturday, and probably Sunday too.

Maybe you guys can teach BOB some of the finer points of sticker installation :laugh3:

Okie Terry said:
That "abreviated" version is much better ... sorry about the boring details.

Let me know if you need help Sunday Brad ...

Les

lesslimited said:
Maybe you guys can teach BOB some of the finer points of sticker installation :laugh3:
I gave BOB the all important job of installing the "If you can read this turn me over" sticker and he put it rightside up.
Now I've got to worry about waking up to find my rig on it's top.
Damn Noob.

Hell of a day of work, Kid.
My body weary.
Do you speak German?
Like Hockey?
Wanna go home with me?
Thanks again for the hospitality, Kid.

BOB ... Damn Noob can sure turn a wrench!!!

I don't know about the BOTW Kid, after I worked on your front axles, I had some extra parts. Didn't think you'd need em'.

Gil BullyKatz said:
BTT....

Did ya get everything squared away?

Godspeed and kick ass!

Represent brutha!!!
Thanks, this trip has turned into a quest. In the shop till 8:00 minimum every night since Friday.
Huge thanks to all who helped.

kid4lyf said:
Thanks, this trip has turned into a quest. In the shop till 8:00 minimum every night since Friday.
After you hit the road, anything you can think of that you forgot to do, we can take care of when you get here.

Okie Terry said:
After you hit the road, anything you can think of that you forgot to do, we can take care of when you get here.
Cool, now that you mention it, there are a couple things:

Got a 95 f150 engine swap to do/finish, got the donor motor, just need to complete the swap and install a hitch. I want to dolly my Jeep out to Attica. I got a good buddy of mine helping on that, but we work two different work schedules.

Jeep Stuff:
Next, I just ordered some rock skids, should be in this weekend and I'd like to get them installed by the end of this weekend. Stock engine skid needs installed too.
Got OBA I need to just finish it. Run wires and hoses.

Got a new CB I need to get installed. Along with a good mounting point for the antenna.

Want to get a Aussie locker installed at least in the rear of my 8.25, maybe, maybe front too not sure though.

One last thing I can not decided on, is whether or not I should get a LA kit and get it installed too.

If anyone in the area would be willing to help out, I will supply the beer and food. Plus I will return the favor on a drop of a dime! Let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks for your time!!

kid4lyf said:

Raven sez you're welcome!!!

mechasst.jpg

Back