• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blitz Guages.

Osprey413

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is a Jeep forum, and I know that Blitz is a Japanese Tuner company, but I thought I would give you guys first dibs if you have any use for these. I recently aquired three Blitz Carbon Fiber Blacklight Guages. There is a mechanical boost guage, mechanical pressure guage, and mechanical temperature guage. All of them are in metric (since they are from Japan) so the boost and pressure are in kPa, and the temp is in Celcius. Now, before I say the price I must say that these are very very clean professional guages that are fairly difficult to find in the states. Plus, the fact that they are all mechanical guages adds to their price. So, I'm asking for $400 for all three of them. I can ship anywhere. Before you say that I am out of my mind asking $400 for three guages, take a look at the retail for one of these guages. The pressure guage alone retails for $300. So, if you have a tuner and you know the quality of guages Blitz makes you should know that this is quite a steal. PM me for pics. By the way, I can ship anywhere.

Trades are also possible, depending on what you have.

why would you need a boost guage?

There are some xj's out there that are using forced induction (turbo or supercharged). Boost is the amount of pressure (air) forced into the motor.
Jeff.

no way!.........:sure:
ylojrzy said:
There are some xj's out there that are using forced induction (turbo or supercharged). Boost is the amount of pressure (air) forced into the motor.
Jeff.

Back