• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how many so far?

I'll be #3 then.........

According to my records, we have 11 pre-registrations so far. Some are glaringly missing.

I will be pre-registering next week ...

Les

Flowers said:
I'm not registered, but I'll be there Sat. morning, zuki in tow, for the show and shine.

Do we have to preregister for the show and shine too???

Flowers said:
I'm not registered, but I'll be there Sat. morning, zuki in tow, for the show and shine.
Comon guys get it straight.
The Show-N-Shine is Sunday. Saturday is for detailing.

i gotta ask grandma if i can borrow her ride.

cheers,

jj

Haleyes said:
Do we have to preregister for the show and shine too???

No, the show-n-shine- is sponsored by BLAXJA. We will accept entrance fees on the day of the event. If you want to win, we will also accept initiatives under the table.

Chuuch,

Flowers

Flowers said:
No, the show-n-shine- is sponsored by BLAXJA. We will accept entrance fees on the day of the event. If you want to win, we will also accept initiatives under the table.

Chuuch,

Flowers

It is also sponsoed by PUV. They are giving away a free cage to the winner :laugh3:

lobsterdmb said:
It is also sponsoed by PUV. They are giving away a free cage to the winner :laugh3:

Now noone's gonna show up!

im regestered - maybe that will get me off my ass this weekend to fix my leaky clutch slave cylender - yeah, i have an internal slave...

Back