PDA

View Full Version : Moon Rocks Funny Rocks

hards91xj
February 9th, 2005, 18:29
I just got asked if it was possable to get there ?
Hopefully somebody from the East side knows what the snow level is over there and is it possable to get there ! :wave:
Thanks Willis,but I don`t know all about that area :laugh3: :laugh3:
Yes my avatar is from there and I`ve been there in the snow too. :wave:

ECKSJAY
February 9th, 2005, 18:39
I just got asked if it was possable to get there ?
Hopefully somebody from the East side knows what the snow level is over there and is it possable to get there ! :wave:
Thanks Willis,but I don`t know all about that area :laugh3: :laugh3:
Yes my avatar is from there and I`ve been there in the snow too. :wave:

Howard, if I remember tomorrow I'll phone up my LEO contact there. HE would be the guy to ask. ;)

hards91xj
February 10th, 2005, 19:53
I just checked the PNW4WDA site in their trail thread ,a quote ,"trails are closed to wheeled vehicles" in the Menashtash / Naches area. :rattle:

ECKSJAY
February 10th, 2005, 21:18
I just checked the PNW4WDA site in their trail thread ,a quote ,"trails are closed to wheeled vehicles" in the Menashtash / Naches area. :rattle:

That's about what I thought. Closed now and the PNW4WDA jamboree kicks off the reopening.

hards91xj
February 13th, 2005, 09:14
The area will be open and usable Memorial Day weekend ,You usually have to deal with snow drifts and downed trees , Jeep Jam. isn`t till July.

verrive
February 13th, 2005, 12:22
I dunno hards91 its pretty damn dry up here right now. A guy I know ventured up the gravel road and walked a ways up a trail or two and he said that it wasn't bad at all. He said he'd seen worse in April and that was almost 2 weeks ago.