• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Dana 35

BLUE 37

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, posted this in the Sierra chapter forum before I worked my way down to the for sale section.(Newbie).
Anyway, I have a NON-C clipped d35 for sale with 4.10's and a Detroit with disc brakes and a Rock-It skid plate. All shined up and ready to go.
For more details check out my post in the Sierra forum.
$400 for local guys and $450 shipped anywhere forward air.
--James.
P.S. I will take pics tonite when I get home. I can e-mail to all that want 'em.

Are those stock disc brake that keep the ABS in working order?

Creeperjeep, sorry for not sending pics last night. Camera is charging as we speak so I definately will get them out to you as soon as I get home.

Simple man. No, the disc brakes are not stock but the ABS is still working. Only difference is now I don't have to stomp on the pedal to stop. Just nice bit o' pressure like you're driving a small car.

Blue 37,

I think I have to take this off your hands. Can you hold it until the 26th or will I have to send you a check first?

Any chance you'll be going to the Friends of the Rubicon Meeting in Sac on the 26th? I'll bring cash. If not, I'll swing by probably after the meeting.

Put my name on it and we'll work out the details.

Simple man: sounds good! I'll take those pics and send em out tonite. I'm not sure about the FOTR meeting yet but worst case I can meet you some place in between so you don't have to drive so far. I'll Pm ya later with specifics.--James

??? no interest???
It may be a stock axle but it will hold up just fine up to 35's.
I had no issues with 37's, though I am soft on the throttle.

Back