• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Door Cherokee

white99z

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a 2 door cherokee they are selling or will be selling soon? I am most likely picking up a four door this weekend but if you have a 2 door post it up. I would take a 2 door over a 4 door. I am looking for an older one for less than $1500. I am looking for those in the midwest.... preferably MI.

I've got a pair of `88s in north AL (5 miles south of the TN line & approx. 15 miles east of I-65) that I'll sell as a package deal. The details are listed in an old post on the for sale board; do a search for posts by me (NN4S) in that forum with "88" as keyword and you'll find it.

If you are interested in driving all the way down from MI to buy them, I'll take $1000 for the works; that gives you $300 to use for the gas to do it! My wife won't like that since I've got about $1500 in them but I don't see myself getting around to them amongst the other projects. I'd much rather they find an owner who's going to do something with them than have them continue to sit at my place.

BTW, if you can only see hauling one of them back we can strip whatever you want off of the other one & I'll slice up the rest & haul it off to the scrapyard. That way you could haul everything back in the truck & other XJ with the larger parts strapped to the trailer under the Jeep!

white99z said:
Do you have some pics of both of those two doors? I just got my XJ but if I can find a two door I will sell mine and pick up a two door. I can also probably trailor both back.

Yes, I've got pics of them; I don't think that I can post them but I can definitely email them to you. PM me or email me; I'll set my board options to notify me since I don't get over here but once ot twice a week at best.

LMK,

Back