• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my vid hosted Tell me what you think.

Dude! You need to get rid of or do something with the bulldozer bucket on the front of that thing. The Shinedown backset rocks though!

I bet i know exactly what DrM is going to say.

I remember those days for me too, i have since discovered that driving through mud puddles isn't real wheeling. I am glad i did, real wheeling is alot more fun.

I like the shot of him trying to make a turn, but having to back up, no the shot of him creeping across a 6" water crossing, no the one where he's coming down the dirt road really slow, no no, the best one by far is the one where he's side ways on the trail going back and forth and back and forth hitting the weeds. That one's great. Wait wait wait. No, my absolute favorites are the backwards water crossings, without a doubt.

I like the music.

I had to watch it with the sound off. There was some awful screetching noise in the background!

My XJ had been on the shelf for about 14 months so I miss even the 12 inch deep water crossings!

Looking forward to a harder core vid...with music in the background!

Yes I know its not the most hardcore video. I took the footage with a plamone and there was only about 18 mins of random video of a day we decided to pull off to the side of the road. Seems like every time we do some something cool offroad no one has a camera.
On VHS I have some nice footage of the blue jeep getting all 4 off the ground. Im trying to get the hardware to put it on my Computer.
It was just a concept video, I've been trying to collect more and better footage. So if you like the concept and you have better video get it to me and I can make a better vid. Until then .....

Yeah Im trying to get him to buy a new bumper but he doesn't want to dish out the cash. My jeep is the Stock XJ in the vid. I've got a 3 inch now and Im getting ready to put Bumpers on it.

"damn army trouble makers "

Yeah you might want to take a look at the back of my Jeep before you speak.
Your out of your mind if you think Im in the Army. And if your talking about the blue jeep thats an Army NG sticker on his.

i've got a 9 minute video of nothjing but hard core riding, lots of throttle, wheel spin, near rollovers etc....can't get it hosted anywhere the file is to big.

hey wardog, nice vid, who's the artist of the music? i know i 've heard it, just cant place it off the top of my head

-Kris

WarDog said:
Yeah you might want to take a look at the back of my Jeep before you speak.
Your out of your mind if you think Im in the Army. And if your talking about the blue jeep thats an Army NG sticker on his.

Couldnt make anything out on the back of the jeep but the lack of a rear window, i think.
But I assume its some kinda OOH_RAH Leatherneck thing, but who knows...
Devil Dog

What i liked was the lack of reguard for the private propety where the powerslide almost resulted in the power pole being hit in the parking lot,, that was DAMN cool,,, well dumb ass maybe! Now that parking lots are closed 4X4's the trails might be next. :lecture: :gag: :hang:

Back