• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needp pics of TJ Sahara Flares installed!

Rem870XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I can pic up a set of sahara flares for $80 in good shape for my 97 xj. I am getting tried of this thing throwing mud and crap off the road everywhere so i was loking into tj flares. I know the saharas are wider so i wanted to see how they looked installed. Thanks.

They really don't look any different except being a little wider. Do a search for TJ flares and just imagine them a little wider.

Rem870XJ said:
Hey guys I can pic up a set of sahara flares for $80 in good shape for my 97 xj. I am getting tried of this thing throwing mud and crap off the road everywhere so i was loking into tj flares. I know the saharas are wider so i wanted to see how they looked installed. Thanks.

Here you go, here's Dirtclod's rig with the white TJ Sahara flares, I'm doing the same thing with my axles and got the same flares to put on.

http://community.webshots.com/album/199773370yCuCxX

Back