• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need pics of '97+ with all black stock bumpers...

nosajwp

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, maybe this was what I was going for before. I have body-colored bumpers now, but I'm thinking of painting them black, because they get scraped up pretty bad on a regular basis. I want to see what all-black stock bumpers look like on '97+ XJ's (except for black ones, because that would be too easy).

Every 97+ I've seen have body colored bumpers. Some with black end caps though. I f you have painted end caps you can get some molded color end caps[exept white]

my '98 has black bumpers & endcaps, but it's a darker green color so it doesn't stand out that much...

(back when she was stock)
newxj_01.jpg

My '98 Sport has (had) black bumpers and unpainted bumper caps. Here's a picture from the junkyard before I purchased it. I'm planning on going black on black on black (paint, bumpers, plastic trim). I have a front end shot too, but it was hit pretty badly and you can't see very much.

cherokee3.jpg

Back