• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a few things in Arizona

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for front seats that will fit a 94 XJ (Cherokee) Gray interior. Looking for very good condition and very cheap price <GRIN>.

Also looking for factory service manuals for a 90 XJ and a 94 XJ.

I've been lurking around the site for a little while now and am learning quite a bit about XJ's. Appreciate all the posts etc.

Jim

Afraid to ask about the bullet hole !! How bad off are the gray ones? Do you have some pix of those? Thanks for the reply!!

Jim

I will get some pics of the gray ones tomorrow. The bullet was one of many, the xj was shot up by some one just using it for target practice.

Ive got a pair out of a 95 2dr in ecxellent shape-$100 for the pair!

azdesertrhino said:
Looking for front seats that will fit a 94 XJ (Cherokee) Gray interior. Looking for very good condition and very cheap price <GRIN>.

Also looking for factory service manuals for a 90 XJ and a 94 XJ.

I've been lurking around the site for a little while now and am learning quite a bit about XJ's. Appreciate all the posts etc.

Jim

Jim.......check out:
www.thejeep.net, for the manuals ($90)
Can't help with the seats, just sold the ones I had.
Ken

Thanks for the input. Needed the seats out of a 4 door. Located them in Phoenix and will be picking them up tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jim

Back