• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bumper choices

cykaaro

NAXJA Forum User
Had an 'altercation' with some ass last night. Looking at having to fix part of my front and bumper is bent to shit :gonnablow

So end of the month will have to hit the wreckers and get some parts replaced. A real pisser since all the work that was done to it to get it where it was. At least the guy may be charged. Anyways, would like to know what my options are for a more heavy bumper are. I'd need it to bolt in like an existing bumper does. I don't have the facility to do anything extensive to get it done.
One option is I can get a hold of a bumper with the twohooks and twohook brackets most likely, but again, it's a stock bumper.

Would appreciate any suggestions of what my possibilities are. Was thinking something that's heavier, next time some ass tries something, my bumper won't collapse in the side but rather imbed an nice imprint in his ass!

TIA

I have a custom 4x4 fabrication front bumper and it is beefy enough to put a dent in a tank...but not your wallet.Check out the site at custom4x4fabrication.com

Do a bumper search on the forums, this has been covered extensively.
rigidco.com is one
jcroffroad.com is another
Both are very well priced..

Back