• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got Snow?

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone else who is close to sea level getting SNOW???????
Snow031.jpg

That is what living in front of the Frazer Canyon will get you.

I wish it would snow over here. We got a little bit last night... like a light dusting off it. Of course some retard had to break the window out in my Eclipse and not even steal anything. So now the passenger seat is wet.

Anyways, I want some snow over here. I wonder how much the passes got. I was suposed to take my friend and a few girls sledding and on a little snow run in the Jeep. But can't do that without snow. :(

Up here In Edmonton AB CAN, Last month we had about 2 feet, so far this month (Feb 6th) we've only recieved about 4 inches so far. The teprature, a few days ago we had a chinook, so the temprature climed as high as +8 degrees C, but it has cince droped back down to -27 degrees C at night. It's a good idea to plug in the Jeep at night before bed so it won't be so hard starting it in the morning. We'll be using 4x4 high on the streets fo the next few days untill all te snow gets cleared off and are sanded. , Sometimes I cut through a farmers feild on my way home, last month on my way, I got stuck in a 3 and a half foot snowbank, to say the least I won't be going that way again til the snow melts. I try to share some pics once I get our scanner figured out.

Max

MaxRogers said:
Up here In Edmonton AB CAN, Last month we had about 2 feet, so far this month (Feb 6th) we've only recieved about 4 inches so far. The teprature, a few days ago we had a chinook, so the temprature climed as high as +8 degrees C, but it has cince droped back down to -27 degrees C at night. It's a good idea to plug in the Jeep at night before bed so it won't be so hard starting it in the morning. We'll be using 4x4 high on the streets fo the next few days untill all te snow gets cleared off and are sanded. , Sometimes I cut through a farmers feild on my way home, last month on my way, I got stuck in a 3 and a half foot snowbank, to say the least I won't be going that way again til the snow melts. I try to share some pics once I get our scanner figured out.

Max
Welcome aboard, Max :wave: ! Nice to see a post from above the border although I have to tell you...your discussion about -27 Degrees gave me quite a bit of shrinkage (brrrrr!) :eek:.

Seriously! We look forward to seeing those pics! You're quite a ways up there but I'd bet you could hook up with the Spokane or Idaho people and do some wheeling. If you really want a roadtrip, you could join us at NWfest this summer. See you around the threads!
Mark

crookedxj said:
refresh my geographic skills. where is frazer canyon?
It is in BC Canada above Whatcom County

Back