• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cummins 4BT and HD NV4500

xjfrank

NAXJA Forum User
Have to bail on a swap project and just stroke what I have for now. Other money priorities have come up.

I bought the 4BT from a puller in Arizona, and on that pallet is the 4BT with 83k miles, an extra turbo (he just put a reman on, and included the other, said it had no side-to-side play but something about it bothered him and so he replaced it), flywheel, bellhousing, ac bracket for a sanden, and the combo power steering and vacuum pump.

I bought the nv4500 freshly rebuilt from GCParts.

To mate them you'll still need a clutch. And a tcase that's either divorced or has a 29 spl in.

So, the engine and trans are both still strapped to their pallets. Ready to go. No clue what it'll cost yet to ship, I don't get as good of rates probably as the big businesses that I bought them from.

I'm in Virginia. The pallets will easily go on your trailer if you're close enough to pick them up. We don't have a pallet lift, but we have two big tractors either of which will easily lift them. The nv4500 pallet isn't terribly heavy, more than I can do by myself, but just barely. The diesel pallet is just under 1000 lbs.

If you're interested just call me. 703-244-5805. Remember I'm on EST please (I have a 2yo we put down at around 8pm, so try not calling between 8 and maybe 845 or so).

I got some good prices and I'd be happy just getting my money back out of it. So I'll take 3500 for the both of them plus all those accessories. Remember you'll still need a clutch. And you pay the shipping. I can drop them off at a freight dock for you.

...Frank

PS - I'll take a few things in trade.
Things I need:
Ford 9 inch parts (going with 35spl detroit and shafts, and 4.88 gears, and disc brakes, so any parts towards that setup I'd trade towards)
A d300 with flipkit and twinsticks
d300 4:1 parts

ttt

Don't need 9 inch parts any more.

Need 35s or 36s.

I'd trade the trans for a good set of tires in those sizes with around 90% or better tread. I'd need 5 tires.

Back